Email: christian.urech @ gmail.com
Adress: Huxley Building, Mathematics Department, Imperial College London,
180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2AZ, UK
I am post-doc at Imperial College London with Paolo Cascini. I did my PhD under the direction of Jérémy Blanc and Serge Cantat at the University of Basel and the University of Rennes 1. Here you find my CV.
My research interests include: Cremona groups, groups of birational transformations, degree sequences, polynomial automorphisms of affine space, classical algebraic geometry, birational geometry, algebraic group actions.
Papers and preprints:
- "Characterization of toric varieties by their automorphism groups" (with Alvaro Liendo and Andriy Regeta), May 2018, submitted,
- "Simple groups of birational transformations in dimension two", February 2018, submitted,
- "Subgroups of elliptic elements of the Cremona group", February 2018, submitted,
- "A new presentation of the plane Cremona group" (with Susanna Zimmermann), February 2018, submitted,
- "Remarks on the degree growth of birational transformations", July 2016, to appear in "Mathematical Research Letters",
- "On homomorphisms between Cremona groups", April 2016, to appear in "Annales de l'Institut Fourier",
- "Subgroups of Cremona groups", September 2017, my PhD-thesis
- "On automorphisms of the affine Cremona group", January 2013, my Master's thesis